The smarter way to check-in with Openskies
It is important that you check-in for your flight and get to the gate on time.
• You must be in possession of a boarding pass by the time check-in closes, or you will not be accepted for the flight.
• Make sure you allow enough time to complete the necessary security checks at the airport, and get to your gate on time.
• All OpenSkies check-in desks will close 50 minutes before the flight departs.
• Online check-in closes one hour before your flight’s scheduled departure.
Check-in on flyopenskies.com from 24 hours before your flight
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you can make the start of your journey as enjoyable and stress free as possible by checking-in online, open from 24 hours before your flight departs.
• Check-in for your flight from the comfort of your home, office or hotel.
• Choose your seat and explore a plan of the aircraft. You can even choose seats for traveling companions if they appear on your booking. Remember, the earlier you check-in the wider the selection of seats you will have.
• Print your boarding pass and go straight through security at the airport, if you have hand baggage only. Prem Plus and Biz Bed passengers can proceed through the priority lane to pass security checks. Biz Bed passengers, as well as Gold and Silver Executive Club members can also access our lounges at Newark, JFK and Orly (our lounge at Orly is located before security checks).
• If you have bags to check in, go to one of our check-in desks when you arrive at the airport, so your bags can be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then go straight through security to departures.
• You can also choose to fax, email or save your boarding pass so you can print it later.
You can manage your check in in the "Manage My Booking" section.
If you have additional needs or cannot check in at www.flyopenskies.com, our staff at the airport will be able to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact one of our representatives who are available at:
Tel 0 825 87 47 47
|Open Mon-Sat 9am to 7pm CET (closed on holidays)|
|USA||Tel 1 866 581-3596||Open Mon-Fri 9am-8pm
Sun 11:30am-8pm EST
Getting through security
Please allow yourself plenty of time to go through airport security checks.
Increased security at most airports means that the screening of carry-on baggage and body checks can take longer, particularly at busy times.
Boarding the aircraft
Please have your boarding pass, passport and any other required travel documents, ready when boarding at the gate.
You will need to show your boarding pass to the cabin crew when you board the aircraft.
If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.