Conditions of use
GeneralThis website is owned and operated by OpenSkies SASU, whose registered office is at
3 rue Le Corbusier
94528 Rungis Cedex 1
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to OpenSkies. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of this website) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Us or by Our licensors. Without Our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within France or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this website or the underlying software code;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) We reserve the right to:
- cancel your bookings without reference to you; and/or
- deny you access to this website
Where we believe (in Our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to this website
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this website. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Links to other website
This website may include links to other internet sites. We do not endorse any such websites and We are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this website with Our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw Our consent at any time to a link which in Our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
Limitation of liability
In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.