The Biz Bed cabin
- Fully flat beds with Egyptian cotton duvet, full size pillow, pajamas and slippers
- Elegant lounges with pre-flight dinner so you can maximize your sleep on board
- Priority security clearance and boarding
- Personal iPads® loaded with 70 hours of entertainment including the latest films, TV and games
- Noise-cancelling headsets
- Your choice of newspapers and magazines
- 4-course menu prepared by master chefs on Wedgewood china
- Exclusive French wines, champagne and spirits
- Fresh bread, Ladurée® chocolates and macaroons
1. The Biz Bed airfare displayed above is roundtrip, includes all taxes, fees and carrier charges, 60 day advance purchase, minimum 3 day stay, maximum 6 month stay, non-refundable and subject to availability for outbound travel Monday - Thursday November 23 - 28, 2014 or December 16, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and inbound travel November 28 - December 3, 2014 or December 26, 2014 - January 7, 2015. Available for purchase through September 29, 2014.
2. Changes to itineraries are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight for a fee of $500 in Biz Bed, subject to availability. The itinerary will be re-priced using fares in effect on the date the ticket is reissued and must meet all rule provisions of the newly ticketed fare.
3. British Airways Executive Club members can earn Avios per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
4. Offers can be booked at www.flyopenskies.com, through the OpenSkies Call Center or through your travel agent.
5. If you book through the OpenSkies Call Center, ticket will cost an additional $25 per person.
6. Open to US customers paying in USD only for flight departures originating from the USA.
7. OpenSkies reserves the right to rescind these offers at any time.
8. Other significant restrictions may apply.